Saturday, April 29, 2023

Allegro Bottom Pants and Phoebe Tank...

 The final bit of sewing for the month of April.  Another pair of Allegro Bottoms pants in linen and another Phoebe Tank.  There is certainly something to be said about fitting a pattern and using it more than once.  It makes sewing much more enjoyable and satisfying.  Here is the Allegro Bottoms in a navy linen:





Here is the Phoebe Tank is a shade of blue linen:







I actually purchased these two linens to go together but I do not think I will wear them together.  I suppose that makes this tank an orphan.  The pants are such a great neutral that they will never be an orphan.  I guess we will see in the future what I find to go with this tank.  This will be the last Phoebe tank this year unless I decide to make it into a dress.

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment