Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Started Decorating Another Room...

Yes, I started another room before finished the living room/family room.  It will get there.  I am still contemplating moving furniture around a bit. So that is slowing down that area.

I have moved to the primary suite and changed out the bedding. This was a Target find and suits my purposes.  It is white with 2 shades of gray florals.


My "white" furniture turned very cream with this comforter. 

I have not decided yet what other changes happening here.  This room contains the piece of furniture that I am thinking about moving to the living room/family room.  If I do move it, it will most likely mean that several other pieces of furniture will get moved around.  There is rattan chair that I purchased long ago that I would love to have in the living room/family room.  Unfortunately, the cats think is a scratching post and I would hate to be yelling at them all the time regarding something that comes natural to them.  Believe me, they get yelled at enough without adding to the situation.

I also managed to clear off and re-arrange the top of the dresser.  Somehow the top of my dresser is the dumping zone in my bedroom.  I will also be cleaning the drawers so I am positive that there are things stuffed in there that are not being used.  

I am sure that I will find other objects to fill on the top.  The geraniums have been around for  years and have always been in the front entry.  They bring a little bit of red into the room.

Off to figure out what else can be accomplished while I make decisions about furniture.

Happy Stitching! 

No comments:

Post a Comment