Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Decorating Elements...

 I have been working on various little floral elements for around the house.  Here is some of it:


This is currently in the front entry.  It will most likely stay.  The mirror sitting on the floor has not found a new home yet.  


This is a little arrangement that has been put out for many years.  It moves from time to time.  No idea where I got any of the elements.



I have had this little ceramic basket for years.  I put in a few pansy stems.  It is currently in the main bathroom.



I found this little lavender bottle at Michael's online.  It is to add a little something to the kitchen.



This little birdcage cage from Michael's online.  I sat it on a couple of books to raise it up a bit.  The little blue birds were made locally about 35 to 40 years ago.  I do not know if they are still being made or not.  I thought putting the little glass kitty off to the side was funny.  I know that my cats would be sitting watching birds.  I have not decided if this will stay this way.  I really wish that I could find a little nest.



This is another I am not sure that it will stay this way.  For now, I have this birdcage (from Michael's online) sitting on a round wood serving stand from Target.  For now, I have an ivy garland wrapped around with a reddish colored candle.  This almost feels like there should be more.  

That is all the decorating changes this past week.  Here is a picture that I took at our local lake just before sunset:


Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment