Friday, April 28, 2023

Friday Update...

 This bi-weekly update does not contain a lot.  I have been reading more than usually.  

I started another room since the last update.  Not done with the bedroom yet.  I still have not decided what I want to do with furniture.  Rearrange or move to another room.  The whole moving furniture to other rooms is getting harder to do.  I also worked on a few floral decorations.

I worked on the Love Notions Allegro Bottoms.  After listening to the lesson in the Love Notions class that I am taking, I decided to stay with a size 14.  The muslin (no pictures) indicated that I needed more space.  I made minor changes to the back and added 1/2-inch to the side seams.  Click the link to hear/see more information.

Overall the last couple of weeks have not been too exciting.   I do not seem to be doing a lot lately.  These posts will move to a monthly update.  Maybe the last Friday of the month.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment