Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Love Notions Classic Tee Muslin...

 It has taken me a while to get back to the Love Notions Class Tee muslin that I started working on in the early part of February.  I used an inexpensive fabric that I am sure was a Walmart pre-cut.  The fabric was a bear and not very cooperative.  Here is the muslin with the sleeves and neckband:


I am mostly happy with the fit of the front.  The shoulder look pretty good.  I could probably use a bit more of an FBA but I do not know if I want to go through all the effort this go round.  I really need some clothes.


It is hard to see with the black fabric but I think I will add just a little bit of width to the back hip area.  You can see if pulling just a little bit.  



Right and Left Sides.  You can really see the need for additional bust here.  Okay, I had to zoom in to see it.  Maybe I will go ahead and make a small adjustment.  I would kill me to remove the little bit on the side and add a little bit of length on the front.  I will correct the pattern after moving the dart to the hem.

Another item off the project list and almost ready to sew, sew, sew.  There will not be another muslin.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment