Friday, March 31, 2023

Friday Update...

 The last two weeks have flown by.  It has been incredibly busy which means I did not do a lot of sewing.  What do I do when I not sewing, buying.  My lastest round of purchases can be found here.  I worked very hard on the fabrics-store.com Phoebe Linen Tank pattern.  After 2 muslins, I decided to start over - muslin 1 and muslin 2.  There was just too much tweaking for a pattern that had already been fitted.  I finished the muslin 3 and make a tank.  There is still a tad bit of tweaking to do but I have a wearable tank.  Probably the most exciting thing that I finished in the couple of weeks has been my son's quilt.  

I checked my project list and my next item off the list will be the Alabama Chanin dress.  It just needs the binding to be finished.  I do not know how to do the binding and that is the reason it is not finished.  See, I admitted it.  I also want to start the slipcovers.  Even getting one pillow done will make me feel good.  This project has marinated long enough.

Hope your stitching time is going well and productive.

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment