Wednesday, March 29, 2023

It Is Finally Finished - The Quilt That Is...

 It has taken me a long time to finish this quilt.  Although I think that I started it in 2016, I am not sure. Here is the quilt ready to be washed and dried:


The last time I mentioned this quilt was in the post.  I was so sure I would have it finished before Christmas.  I was so wrong.  I think my son will like having this.  

Another item marked off the project list that I posted at the start of the year.  I am not sure what the next project will be.  I really need to work on some clothes and I have three top patterns mostly muslined.  That will make short work of a few items but I need bottom items as well.  Maybe I go with the Alabama Chanin dress that just needs the binding to be finished.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment