Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Quilts?

 Long ago, I started a quilt for my son. He picked fabric not that I think he was particularly interested and the pattern.  It just so happened to be a quilt pattern that I loved but I did not love it by the time I had finished the quilt top.  I really intended to get it ready for the long arm quilter in Pittsburgh but instead moved across country.  This year I decided to clear space on my fabric shelves by finishing up quilts.  

In August, I finished a quilt that just needed the binding.  You can see it here.  Finishing that quilt really motivated me.  A queen size quilt really takes up a lot of space.  On to the next project, the quilt for my son.  I could not find any posts that I blogged on working on the quilt but it must have been in the spring of 2016.  The long arm quilter here in Arkansas just called to say it was ready.  Here's a glimpse:


All I need to do now is the binding.  Maybe this will be the year that I will have two finished quilts.  My goal is for this to be finished before New Year's Day or better yet Christmas.  I am fairly excited about this being so close to being finished.

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment