Monday, August 29, 2022

It Was An Unfinished Project...

 Long ago, I started a mystery quilt.  Here is the last post on this particular quilt - here.  I finished the top and sent it off to the quilter.  The quilter did a beautiful job quilting it for me but I have left it sitting in a bag since I got it back.  Yep, it moved across country with me.  The hard part was done.  No idea why I stopped at the easy part.  In an attempt to get some of the unfinished projected finished, I decided it was time to finish this quilt.  I used this calculator to determine how much fabric that I needed to create my double bias binding.  So 3/4 of yard later, I was ready to start the process of attaching the binding.   Here is my finished quilt:



There is one more unfinished quilt.  At this point, it is a finished top.  I need to locate a quilter.  The quilt top was finished in the same time period as the one above.  I think it is time to get this finished.  This one will remove a huge chunk of fabric out of the stash closet.  I am ready.  Some day, I will be able to empty my storage unit of fabric.  

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment