Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Soller Top & Dress...

My fall wardrobe is coming along.  I do expect it be a warm fall so the next item can to worn with sweaters or jackets. The muslin for the Itch to Stitch Soller Top can be found here along with any changes that I had decided to do.  Here is the top which I added 1-inch to the length:


Here is the dress which I added 2- 1/2 inches to the length:


I love this dress!  It does not have a lot of hanger appeal but it is beautiful on.  It is a very slim fit but not fitted.  I am considering making a matching belt.

I did find another small piece of knit that will work for the Soller Top.  I have not decided if I will be making another one but if I do I will also make a skirt to go with it so I will have an outfit that can be worn to church.

I am an Itch To Stitch affiliate.  Any purchases made via the Itch to Stitch links will result in a small commission to me at no additional cost to you.  Thank you!

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment