Monday, February 29, 2016

Mystery Quilt Update...

Week 6 of the Allietare Mystery Quilt has begun.  It is very exciting to see what my quilt is going to look like.  Here is my version:




I forgot to take a picture after I filled in all the V areas.  It is more neutrals with red.  The quilt is put together on the diagonal.  I created a diagram them picked up each row numbering the row to match the diagram.  I'm hoping that this helps me keep up with the rows.  As you can see, the quilt is a bit bigger than my area was to lay down the quilt.  Fortunately, I was able to place everything around the legs of the tables.

After I finished picking up the quilt blocks, I worked on one of the blocks for The Splendid Sampler:


I like the fabrics that I picked but I don't really like the way the square turned out.  I will be taking this a part and checking the measurements as the middle of the block is too narrow.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment