Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Summer Vogues are Here....

I love seeing the new pattern styles each season.  They are not always something that I would make for myself even the ones that I like.  Let's get started:


This is V1498.  Cute little summer dress, don't you think?


This is V1500.  A slightly different take on the fabulous shirtdress.  With the right fabric, this one would be very office appropriate.


This is V1503.  Nice shirt with interesting lines.  Could be a work appropriate blouse depending on the fabric.  There are two different tops in this pattern.


This is V1499,  This dress has interesting seaming in the bodice.  The skirt is a bit fuller.

The overall take on this collection is that the tops are big and flowing with the pants being narrow or tapered,  I'm a little tempted by the shirt dress pattern and the top pattern but I don't really think any of it will be added to my stash.  What is your take on the summer vogues?

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment