Monday, October 31, 2022

Stirrup Pant Pattern...

 Last week, I have an inspiration post on Stirrup Leggings.  As I stated in the post, I really liked wearing the stirrup pants in the 90s.  I did find a great legging pattern with stirrups but I kept looking for myself.  I finally found this pattern:

 It is not as skinny as leggings but still skinny.  This is a little closer to something that I would wear.  So ordered this OOP pattern.  I now need to figure out what fabric would be best.  It states 2-way stretch fabric with stretch content and neoprene.  I am not sure about neoprene but it seems to be a scuba type fabric.  

The other interesting thing about this pattern is there is no sizing information.  I mean zero.  What do those size numbers mean?  Now, I am starting to think that I over paid for this pattern.   I will figure it out.  Ugh! I just pulled the pattern out and it is a petite.  I am not really a petite but I think I can work with this pattern any way.  So much to paying close attention to the pattern.  The little pink bubble on the pattern does state that it is Miss Petite.  I just  failed to notice.

Off to figure out sizing.

Happy Stitching!

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment