Friday, March 17, 2023

Friday Update...

 This past week has been busy as usual.  I managed to get a haircut which was really nice as it has been five or six months since the last cut.  Fracturing my kneecap slowed me down a little bit.  

I made a muslin of the Love Notions Classic Tee Shirt patten with a scoop neckline.  The fit was better than expected. This made me do a little happy dance.  I am not saying it was perfect but it was good and probably good enough.

I made a muslin of the Fabrics Store Phoebe Tank.  Amazingly, I still had a copy of the pattern that had been fitted.  That makes the whole muslin making a bit easier.  I last check the fit on this in 2020.  The pattern needs tweaking.  A lot of tweaking actually.  I have lost a little bit of weight which is why I decided to check the pattern.  I will create a separate post on what I am doing, why, and the results.

The quilt binding is still coming a long.  I just do not spend enough time on any day to get it completed.  It is almost there though as I am on side 4.  I will never make a king size quilt again.

I purchased yarn to make this kitty house.  My cats are determined to be in the sewing/messy room when I am in there.  I am hoping that they will like this little house enough that I will not have to supervise every second.  One wants to eat everything in sight.  The other wants to nose around in everything.  We will see if they like the house.

Hope all is well.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment