Thursday, February 16, 2023

Starting A Christmas Project...

 While cleaning my sewing room, I discovered a forgotten project.  I am positive that I purchased it before I closed my quilt shop so maybe I have had it since 2017.  I think it has marinated long enough.  Here is the pattern:


I also found that I had all the notions to go with it:

Now that I have rediscovered all of this, I am going to make it.  Going through my scraps and small yardage pieces, I found the following fabrics:


The only fabric that I might change out is the one on blue Santa one on top.  That particular fabric is for the backing and I might pick something else.  The front of the Santa has to be finished first any way so there is lots to do before the backing has to be picked out.

I have a lot of projects in the works (fitting the Love Notions Classic Tee, the Love Notions Allegro Pants, finishing the binding on a quilt, making many yards of piping for my slipcovers, and Santa).  It has been a long time since I have had time to work on multiple projects at once.  Hopefully, I can handle it.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment