Monday, February 27, 2023

Inspiration...Tweed Dress

 This week's Inspiration is a little dressier than what I normally pick but I love it.  Here it is:


This is the Akris Punto Paneled Fringe-Seam Tweed Dress.  Price tag: $1298.00.  Details: dress featuring paneling and eyelash fringed edges, round neckline, sleeveless, side split pockets, sheath silhouette, knee length, and invisible back zipper.  For a closer look, check the Neiman Marcus website.

Here is a pattern that I think would work well:


This is the Style Arc June Sheath Dress.  You would need to create the yokes and split the front but I think this pattern would work nicely.  The pocket work has already been done.

Here is another pattern that would work well:


This is New Look 6500.  This is my go to pattern for sleeveless sheath styling.  I am pretty much use it if you have it especially if it has already been fitted.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment