Thursday, February 2, 2023

New Jogger Pattern Itch to Stitch Nusle Joggers PDF Pattern

 Itch to Stitch has another new pattern.  It is the Nusle Joggers PDF pattern.  Here is the line drawings:


Details: 

    - elastic waist with drawstring

    - mid-rise that sits at natural waist

    - slant pockets

    -  3 leg options - split hem, ankle cuff, and capri cuff

    - designed for 4-way stretch with good recovery

I really like the look of the split hem option.  This pattern is perfect to go with the Nazare Zip-Up Jacket pdf pattern.  Not sure at this time how long the Nusle pattern will be discounted but all discounts apply.  So if you did not put the Nazare Zip-Up Jacket pdf pattern, now is a good time to add to your collection.

Now I am wondering if I can go all matchy matchy with the jacket and pants.  Thoughts?

I am an affiliate of Itch to Stitch.  Any purchases made through my links will result in a small commission to me at no cost to you.  Thank you!

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment