Friday, February 17, 2023

New To Me Online Fabric Shop...

 I found a new fabric shop today.  It is called KnitFabric.com.  As the name suggests, they have knit fabric and some woven fabrics.  If you subscribe to their email list, you get 10% off your first order.  There is also a rewards program.  Check out the website to learn about about the rewards program.

I am particularly interested in the Sweatshirt Fleece with matching ribbing.  There is some Polartec fabrics as well.  Those make very nice pullovers.  There is selection of water repellant fabrics and Softshell as well.  They would be perfect for a light weight rain jacket. Oh, a button in liner with the Polartec fabrics with be wonderful as well for the jacket.

My imagination has been running away planning future projects.  I will post my first fabric purchase when it occurs.

I am an affiliate of Knit Fabric.   Any purchases made through my links will result in a small commission to me at no cost to you.  Thank you!

I am off to see what I need from this site.  Planning must be one of my favorite parts of sewing judging from the size of my stash.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment