Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sunday sewing - sigh!

Very little sewing was accomplished today. It turned into a day where I was running errands with my son, taking pictures of my son, and then running out and getting a cartridge for the photo printer. I spent a lot of time in my car today. However, my son now has his poster ready for the student counsel vote. So, he's happy. I'm very proud of him for trying to do this.

Back to the Vogue top, I'm very tired of this top. I did let the sleeves out a little bit this afternoon and the sleeves feel better but I think that they are still a little bit snug. I will be cutting out new sleeves tomorrow after I decide just how big they need to be. Of course, these sleeves are lined so I need to allow a little bit for that too. I may quit on this for a day or two as I really need to just sew and not have to think about it too much. Maybe I will make a grocery bag or two. Be productive, get rid of a little bit of stash, and have a sense of accomplishment all at once. The bags shouldn't take too long to make.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment