Monday, September 15, 2008

It was a good sewing day!

It has been a wonderful sewing day. I did set the Vogue top aside. It has been a very painful process but I will finish it.

So far today, I have cut out 3 grocery bags, the lining, and the handles. All the fabric was found in my rather large stash. The pattern that I used is from The Creative Thimble called the "Let's Go Green Fabric Shopping Bag". I used three different fabrics. One fabric for the outside of all three, another fabric for the lining, and a third that made the handles on two of the bags. The third bag will have the same fabric as the outside. These bags will be wild and crazy. Hey, no one will have a bag like mine. If all goes well, I will have pictures tomorrow and will return to the Vogue top.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment