Sunday, September 21, 2008

Another Fine Day of Sewing.

Today was an absolutely beautiful day. I spent a lot of it finishing up the Vogue top (2967). Yes, that's right. It is all finished except for a final press and some pictures for the review at Pattern Review. I would say that overall this was a well drafted pattern and I'm glad that I have finished it.

I think I will throw in another super quick and easy project before I start on the jacket for the Halloween costume. The jacket is from Ottobre and needs to be enlarged. So, once again, I have given myself a fun project. I hope it doesn't take a month to get it finished because I still have to draft a bag as part of the costume also. I have made a rough drawing of the bag so that I have some idea of what I want.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment