Friday, September 12, 2008

I've been sewing!

Wow! I didn't realize that it had been three days since I have written anything. Yes, I'm still working on the Vogue top but it is almost there. Tomorrow, I will be installing the invisible zipper and if all goes well I will finish the sleeves and possibly the hems. If that occurs, the blouse will be finished. I'm certainly ready to move on to the next project.

The next project is my son's halloween costume which will include a jacket, whip, and a bag. He wants to be Indiana Jones. The costume is not intended to be an exact replica. I still need to locate a belt and a handle for the bag. I think I will make a trip to the Goodwill store and see if there are any possiblities there.

Next item in line will be some groceries bags. I may move them up a little bit so I can have some instant projects to feel good about. How hard can they be? I have extra fabric and multiple patterns to try out and best of all, I'll be green if I remember to take them to the store with me. I may even look around at the Goodwill store and see if there are any fabric possibilities there.

Ok, my goal for the weekend is to finish the Vogue top and write a pattern review. We'll see how it goes.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment