Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Costume officially started

I finished up Simplicity 2806 and wrote reviews for that pattern along with the Vogue 2967 yesterday. Last night, I started crocheting a shopping bag. Something to do while I'm going over school work with my son.

Today, I started working on the Ottrobre jacket pattern which is destined to become the Indiana Jones jacket for my son's halloween costume. I have enlarged the pattern but didn't leave enough room between the pattern pieces to add the seam allowance or hems. Hopefully, tomorrow I will have time to outline the revised pattern pieces and retrace so I can add the seam allowances. Tomorrow, is going to be a very busy day - volunteering for 2 1/2 hours in the morning, and an appointment in the afternoon. Sometime in between the volunteering and the appointment I will need to take orders to the PO. After my son gets home from school it's off to the library and then on to a class.

Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment