Monday, January 3, 2022

A Look Back...The 2021 Sewing Winners

 2021 was not much better than 2020.  Health struggles continued.  Life can be difficult sometimes but we just have to keep rolling through.

I sewed a lot of muslins this year.  Most likely more than I ever have before.  I do think this helps with having complete sewing failures.  It does not stop a pattern / fabric mismatch.  Here are my favorite items created last year:


This is Loes Hinse Cowl Top pattern without the cowl. Love this top.  It was the first thing that I made in 2021.


In the picture in the Love Notions Allegro Pants and the Silhouette Patterns Valentino's Unlined Jacket.  The pants were in constant rotation throughout summer and early fall.  I look forward to pulling them out again.  I really loved the linen jacket but it was completed too late in the year to get much wear but spring is coming.


This was the Kwik Sew Crafty Carrier.  This bag has been used a lot.  It is the perfect size to haul fabric, patterns, cut out items, etc. to and from my parents house.  It has been used almost daily since it was made.  It really was made with the little featherweight in the background.


This is a basic Kwik Sew pajama pattern.  I have worn these pjs a lot.  Specifically, the ones pictured.  For some reason the blue set is more comfortable than the pink set.

There are a few things that I have made and not really had a chance to wear yet.  There is plenty of time in 2022.

How did you sewing year go? 

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment