Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Boxy Tunic...

 Last fall I noticed that boxy tops seemed to be what everyone was making.  So, I looked through my patterns and found this top pattern:


It seemed to be just perfect for what I was thinking except I didn't want the cowl.  This is the Cowl Top pattern by Loes Hinse Designs.  Here is the fabric:


I fell in love with this fabric when I received it.  Perfectly soft.  It is still available at fabric dot com.  Here is where I posted receiving the fabric and the intended project - here.

I pretty much made the pattern as is.  The shoulders are a L with the armscye at a XL. The hip is at an XL.  Here are the results:



Even with all the imperfections.  I really like this top and I am glad that I pulled this oldie but goodie from the pattern file to use.  I may make a couple of short sleeve tops from this pattern for the spring.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment