Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Buying Spree...

 I just can't help myself.  Change of season needs new fabric.  Let's hope I don't purchase too much more.  Here's my latest acquisitions:


This is a Telio sweater knit.  I intend to make a boxy top using this pattern:


This is the Cowl Top pattern by Loes Hinse Design.  It's an oldie but goodie.  I haven't decided yet whether I'm actually going to put the cowl on or not.  It will depend on the fabric.


This is an inexpensive knit to use an a muslin for this pattern:


This is the Love Notions Duet Trousers pattern.  I'm hoping that I can get this pant to fit rather quickly.  It is meant for both stretch woven and knits.  All of the remaining fabrics are intended for this pattern. 


This is a navy ponte de roma.  It is a polyester, rayon, lycra blend.  I'm hoping it's the correct weight for pants.  It said that it was a medium weight fabric.


This is a grey ponte de roma.  It is a polyester, rayon, lycra blend.  It is a heavier fabric than the navy ponte above.  


This is a charcoal grey suiting.  It is a rayon, nylon, polyester, lycra blend.  It's the only woven that I purchased today but it is intended for the same pattern.  Hopefully, I can locate an inexpensive source of stretch woven that will work for the muslin on this one.

I do have other pant patterns but it is so hard getting them fitted that I want to make it worth my time to do the fitting.  I seem to always plan way more than I can actually sew.  Let's see where this goes.

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment