Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Vogue Winter/Holiday Pattern Release...

 I do enjoy looking at the new patterns.  There are so few released these days that it is hard to get excited.  Also, very patterns are actually something that I would consider.  Here is my pick form the winter/holiday release:


This is Vogue 1769.  This is such a cute blouse.  Very 80s inspired.  I remember having a blouse almost identical to this about 1986.  I do not remember having a tie with my blouse but the View A with the ruffles. 


This is Vogue 1751.  This is a lovely jacket and part of the Claire Shaeffer Collection.  I will get this just because of that.  The instructions in these patterns are worth getting.



This is Vogue 1758.  I really like the look of the long jacket in plaid.  This would actually be a nice jacket in the right fabric and you could have a lot of fun with the lining as well.  Notice the dropped shoulders.

Hope you are inspired to create something beautiful.

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment