Thursday, January 27, 2022

It Is A Sale...

Itch to Stitch is having a flash sale with 20% off through January 29, 2022.  Be use to use the code FINEWINE to get the discount.  Here are a few of my favorites:


This is the Foz Top pattern.  This is probably my favorite top pattern right now. I have made it twice and plan to make more.  Looking forward to summer versions.


This is the Celeste Dress pattern.  I purchased this with an eye toward a great daily summer dress.  I do not like being hot and dresses seem to be a great way to stay cool.



This is the Recoleta Dress pattern.  This is another dress that I thought would make a nice, daily summer dress.  This one gives you a bonus as you have long sleeves with it also.



This is the Nittany Top pattern.  This top has neck interest whether you go pick-a-boo or not.  This is for woven fabrics.  For me, it is a bit of step up from wearing cotton tees.


This is the Seychelles Top pattern.  This is another woven top pattern with a v-neckline and sleeve interest.  Love the look of this top.

This is just a few of the patterns that is offered by Itch to Stitch.  These are the patterns that I am personally working with right now.  Check out the Itch to Stitch blog and see what the testers created with the various patterns.

Happy Stitching!
(I am an Itch to Stitch affiliate. If you purchase through one of the links above, I will receive a small commission.  Thank you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment