Saturday, January 22, 2022

Vogue Spring 2022 Collection...

 The Vogue Spring 2022 Collection is here.  There are a couple of patterns that I thought was interesting:


This is Vogue 1877.  It is a men's bomber jacket.  Yes, I know it says unisex but I would sew this for the men in my life if they were interested.  Fairly certain that the sizing is men's sizing.


This is Vogue 1867.  You get an interesting jacket and pants.  This would make a great work outfit if you were reporting to an office.  I am going to consider this pattern just for the jacket.  I really like the interesting lines on it.


This is Vogue 1858.  This is a pretty little dress.  It might be a work appropriate with the right shoes.  I am really drawn to the lines of this dress.  I really do not think this would work for me due to my shape but I do like this pattern a lot.

Sadly, that is all that I found interesting with this collection.  I miss having wardrobe patterns to choose from.  I am still not sure who the audience is.  It seems very mixed.  I suppose that they are trying to appeal to a younger group than I belong to.

Hope you like my picks.  What patterns do you like in this collection.

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment