Saturday, January 22, 2022

Itch to Stitch Quebec Skirt Pattern...

 Itch to Stitch has a new skirt pattern and it is a winner.  Here is the line drawing:


This is the Itch to Stitch Quebec Skirt pattern.  This is a pull-on skirt made with a 20 to 30% stretch bottom weight fabric.  Talk about versatile.  This is the type of skirt that can be worn year round.  

With the right fabric, I think that this skirt could even go with the  Azores Top pattern.   I have so many ideas brewing right now.  I had promised myself that I would not purchase any patterns for a while but I am going get this one.  I love a good skirt in the summer when the temperatures are soaring above 90F and this one is perfect.  

Also, be sure to check out the corresponding blog post.  There are lots of beautiful skirts. Check out the different details on the pockets.  Hope you are inspired.  This pattern is on sale through January 25, 2022 with all additional discounts still applying.

Happy Stitching!

(I am an affiliate of Itch to Stitch.  If you choose to purchase through one of my links, I will receive a small commission at no cost to you.)

No comments:

Post a Comment