Sunday, April 12, 2020

Weekly Timeless Wardrobe...

Week 40 of the Weekly Timeless Wardrobe have arrived.  You can find Week 40 here.  The introduction chart is always a good place to start if you are just now bumping into this series.  Note: as the series progresses, the chart changes a wee bit.  It should be shown on the weekly posting at the bottom. 


This week is a time to evaluate your purchases or sewing.  Have you been keeping up and stitching?  I wil admit that I haven't.  I have sewn recently and made a couple of lovely warm weater tops but I've been concentrating my sewing on other things for now.

So, look at what you collected or planned?  Does it look the way you intended?  Does something need to be replaced because it doesn't work the way you intended it to?  Now, is a good time to take stock in what you have.  

Personally, I'm not home.  I don't have the opportunity to take stock.  When I do go home, it is for a quick cooking session and then I return to where I'm needed the most with food in hand for a couple of days.  

The Weekly Timeless Wardrobe is going to take a couple of weeks off.  So, I'll return with the next update in the series then.  Take time to think about what else you would like, summer is coming.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment