Monday, April 20, 2020

Inspiration...Tank Top

We need to start thinking about summer dressing.  Since moving a couple of years ago, I have found it necessary to wear sleeveless items even though I do not like to. Here's a great little tank:


This is the Caslon Side Button Linen Blend Tank Top. Price tag: $49.00.  Details:  side button, v-neck, linen/cotton blend.  For a closer look, check the Nordstrom website.

Overall, the price on this one is not bad.   Here is a pattern with a similar v-neck front:


This is Seamwork Clarke tank top pattern.  This pattern has a similar front and back.  The previous link is for the Clarke pattern purchased individually.  Here's a link - Seamwork - for the monthly subscription.  You get $3.00 off your first month.  I also get a small perk at no additional cost to you.

I think I am going to give this pattern a shot.  I downloaded it for that purchase.  I am a little concerned about how low the back is but I can raise it if necessary.  Hope you are inspired to create something beautiful.

Happy Stitching!
(affliliate links included)

No comments:

Post a Comment