Friday, October 18, 2019

Weekly Timeless Wardrobe, Week 16



Week 16 of the Weekly Timeless Wardrobe have arrived.  You can find Week 16 here.  The introduction chart is always a good place to start if you are just now bumping into this series.

This week's item is a cotton turtleneck in an accent color.  As stated last week, no turtleneck for me.  However, I will add a crewneck t-shirt.  If I can find a nice cotton interlock or jersey, I may may it.  Most probably, I will purchase.  I know I don't have fabric for this item in the stash.  Here's the patterns I will consider:



This is the Sihoulttes pattern #195 Sweater Set.  Once fitted you can make many variations.  I may also consider this pattern:



This is Stretch & Sew #333 T-Shirt Collection.  It is long out of print but can be found occassionally.  I have made View A many times.  

Are you following along with this series?  How are you using this to help with your wardrobe?  Any additional helpful information?

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment