Thursday, October 17, 2019

Just A Nod...

This is just a little blurb to let you know that Seamwork is 50% off right now for the unlimited subscription.  Use this link and get $3.00 off your first month.

I started this subscription about 6 months ago and have really enjoyed it.  I really like the Design Your Wardrobe series as it really makes you think about what you may or may not be sewing.  I've been trying to make more items that I know I'll wear.  I have made a few of the patterns and they have turned out well.  In an attempt to get more out of the subscription, I have also been trying to participate in the community.

So, if you have thought about joining Seamwork, the price is good right now.

Happy Stitching!
(Post contains affliliate links.  I get a small benefit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment