Friday, October 4, 2019

Weekly Timeless Wardrobe, Week 14...

Week 14 of the Weekly Timeless Wardrobe have arrived.  You can find Week 14 here.  The introduction chart is always a good place to start if you are just now bumping into this series.

This week we are starting over on the introduction chart and applying it to cold weather, i.e., winter.  So we'll be starting with a light neutral top.  The suggestion is a turtleneck.  I will be looking to other garments to fullfill this item as it doesn't stay cold very long here.  I have turtleneck tops that are never worn.  So, as I have done previously, I am going to look at what is currently in the wardrobe.  

In checking through the fall/winter items, I do have two light to medium gray t-shirts.  They certainly meet the qualifications for this week's item.  However, I noted with the first quarter wardrobe that I really needed to add a top or two that would look good with my skirts.  I went through my patterns and selected Loes Hinse Designs Italian Blouse.  Here is a view with line drawings:





This is a fairly classic looking blouse.  I checked pattern review and most people liked the pattern but there were a few issues.  Hopefully, I can work through them.    I need to look for some fabric as I have serious doubts that anything that I would want to use is in the stash.  So much for not purchasing any fabric.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment