Monday, July 8, 2019

Inspiration...Zip Front Blouse

The Pre-fall fashions are showing up.  So, here's a cute top that could be a basic:


The is the Lafayette 148 New York Durham Finesse Crepe Zip-Front Short-Sleeve Blouse.  Price Tag: $398.00.  Details:  Crew neckline, partial front zipper, short sleeves, back yoke, box pleat, side slits, and relaxed silhouette.  The blouse also has a darted front. Check out the details on the Neiman Marcus website.  This blouse is dry-clean only.  I think we can do better than that.

I recently fitted this blouse:


The silhouette of View B is very close to the inspiration.  To do the zipper, I'm sure that I would need to draft a facing but that is pretty easy to do.  As far as other patterns, I haven't noticed anyone doing the 1/2 zip on the front of the blouses.  Let me know if I've missed a pattern and I will reference it.

Hope you're inspired to create something beautiful.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment