Friday, July 26, 2019

Weekly Timeless Wardrobe Week 4...

The Weekly Timeless Wardrobe marches on.  It's already Week 4.  On the introduction chart, this was to be a dark accent top.  It's not mentioned in the week 4 information.  I would say do what works best in your wardrobe.

My choice of color for this will be a teal.  This happens to be a t-shirt color that needs replacement in the wardrobe.  I do have a knit fabric in the stash that was original earmarked for a twin set or something along those lines.  I will double check that it is appropriate for a t-shirt and it may end up being used for that.

It will be a couple of weeks before you see this item appear as I will be too busy to machine stitch over the next 2 or 3 weeks.  Yes, this will also put me behind on weeks 5 and 6 as well.  We'll discuss them as we get to them.

So, I will do an update on Week 4 in about a month.  Are you following along with the Vivienne Files on the Weekly Timeless Wardrobe?  Can you plan your stitching so that you are ready for the next season?

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment