Friday, July 19, 2019

Weekly Wardrobe Caughtup....

Did you read through last week's post?  If not, go check it here.   I try to stick with the following color families - black, gray, pink, navy/blue, teal.

So this is my promise catchup post on the Weekly Timeless Wardrobe:

Week 1 - Light Neutral Top   - I choice to purchase this top.  It is the Lands' End Women's Shaped Cotton Crewneck T-shirt.  I purchased it in classic gray heather:

It's a pretty boring basic but it should be fairly versatile.

Week 2 - Dark Neutral Top -  I chose to shop the wardrobe for this one.  I really don't have a shortage of black short sleeved tops.  It's a Christopher and Banks Essential Tee in black:



Again, this is another boring basic but it will be very versatile.

Week 3 - An Accent Top - I chose to shop the wardrobe for this one again.  My top is similar to this Christopher and Banks top:



Another very basic top.


Are you following along with this series from Vivenne Files?  I know some folks are trying to sew along with this series.  I don't think I could keep up with the amount of sewing to be done.  Any thoughts on the series?  Which group do you belong to?

Happy Stitching!




No comments:

Post a Comment