Monday, February 4, 2019

Inspiration...Basic Blouse


This is the Lafayette 148 New York Russell Long-Sleeve Lightweight Sandwashed Silk Blouse.  Price tag:  $448.00.

Isn't this a lovely blouse?  I would probably not do the pockets for myself but the overall look is very nice.  Here's the pattern suggestions:



This is Grainline Studio Archer Button Up.    View A is a basic shirt pattern.  Once fitted could provide you with numerous shirts.  To get the pop over version like the inspiration photo, you will also need this:



This is Grainline Studio Archer Popover Variation Pack.   You do need to have the Archer pattern to use the Popover Variation.  To get the look of the inspiration photo, just leave off the collar.

This is a pattern that I started working on the fitting and life interrupted me with a move from the east coast to the mid-west.  I did keep everything and I know it is safely stashed somewhere in my sewing room. Hopefully, I can locate everything and get this top fitted so I can have a wardrobe of nice tops, too.

Hope you're inspired to create something beautiful.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment