Friday, February 15, 2019

Just the Beginning With the Juki MCS-1500...

This week I've watched all of the youtube videos for the Juki MCS-1500.  It was as interesting to see the various videos.  Then, I did something novel.  I actually read the instruction book.  Okay, I do realize that is the very first thing I should have done.  I'll admit that generally  I flip through and that's it.  I did find an interesting bit on page 20.  It was the explanation of how to get the needle threads to release.  This is something that I hear a lot of people discussing how to do.  Do all manuals have this information in them?

I'll re-watch the Practical Sewing Chainstitch video on youtube.  I have an upcoming project that will work well with the chainstitch.  So, this project will give me a good practice of using the chainstitch.  I'll share my experiences along with the project.   I'm hoping that there will not be any issues with the machine.

Do you have this machine?  Have you had good luck with it?  I would love to hear your experiences.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment