Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Bathroom Window Curtain...

I still haven't finished decorating the "retirement" house.  I set my goal on getting a pretty curtain for the bathroom.  Unfortunately, the window is large and there is a tub under it.  Here's a view from the outside:


This is not a window that will get cleaned often.  It bugs me a little bit so I'm going to cover it up.  Here's a glimpse of the inside window:



I decided something lacy would be good so that the light is totally being blocked.  Here's what I chose:


It's a lacy seashell panel that is 56"x 63".  The width is pretty much perfect.  However, the length is not.  I shorten this panel from the top by 16 1/2".

I used a simple pressure rod to put it in the window.  Here's the final results:



Sorry for the dark pictures but it is amazingly hard to get a picture of this type of window.  I'm happy with this little project.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment