Thursday, February 21, 2019

New Fabric Has Arrived....

Oh, I fell for the active wear fabric sale at Fabric Mart.  I guess that means that I need to figure out how to make active wear.  Here's my purchases:


The two prints with the two solids are mostly meant for me.  Gotta make some clothes for bike riding.  The rest of this is for items for my husband because he also needs that type of clothing.  Total purchased:  13 yards. 


I also indulged in additional fabric for myself.  The left is a white ponte roma which I was hoping would work for a top.  We'll see how this goes.  The right is a thin flannel like fabric for a fall top.  Total purchased:  3 1/2 yards.

I'm suppose to be making the fabric disappear but it still seems to be showing up.  Hopefully, the bike gear will get made soon as it is almost warm enough here to out biking.

Have you purchasing fabric too?

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment