Thursday, July 26, 2018

Mystery Sew Along...

I've decided to join a Christmas Mystery Sew Along at Ilovetomakequilts with Pat Sloan.  It's called "Merry & Bright".   At first, I was going to purchase a bunch of fabric and make it exactly like the one she is making and then, I decided I would do scrappy and purchase the background fabric.  That's will reduce my fabric scraps / fabric stash a little and that is something that definitely needs to be done. 

I have a ton of other projects that need to be worked one so I'm hoping that I will be able to keep up by doing a block a week.  It was a lot of fun digging through the stash looking at different fabrics.  My first thought when I was doing this is I didn't have much in the blue family of scraps.  Maybe I didn't dig deep enough.   I'll share my finished blocks as they are done.

Hope over to the website and check out the sew along.  May be you will want to join in also.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment