Tuesday, July 31, 2018

New Fall Vogue Patterns Have Arrived....

It felt like it took a long time for the Fall Vogue Patterns to arrive.  Here are my favorites:

This is V1593.  It is a fitted and lined dress.  I love the look of this dress.  It fits right in with my love of asymmetry.   I wonder if you could come up with a slightly different closure.  Although I don't much think this particular pattern will become part of my stash unless there is a really good sale somewhere.  

This is V9337.  It is a wardrobe collection.  I'm not sure what it is that drew me to this collection but I do like the look of the tunic in the faux leather.

This is V1597.  I really like the pants in this pattern. I'm not so sure about the jacket but it my grow on me.  

I do really like this patterns but in reality I think only the last two patterns would really fit into my current lifestyle.  Why is the majority of patterns designed for knits?  It that really what most people are sewing with?  Don't get me wrong.  I like sewing with knits most of the time but I do have my issues with them.  Maybe I just need more practice.

Hope you're inspired to create something beautiful.

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment