Thursday, July 12, 2018

I Really Couldn't Resist...

The last thing I need are more patterns but I couldn't resist.  This past weekend, I had the need to just go and look, and I ended up at Joann's.  As I was walking around looking at fabric, I noticed that the Butterick patterns were on sale.  I knew that there was a couple of patterns that I was interested in and decided to go for it.  Here they are:


Love, love, love the asymmetry in this pattern.  I'm thinking View A and I have a very nice teal knit that would work up just fine in this dress.

The second pattern I just noticed in the past week and the sale didn't apply to it:

 I really like the looks of this tunic and decided to add to the stash.   I like tunics and this one gives you two variations.  I can see this being lengthened into a dress length also.

So, have you fell of the wagon lately?  I've done pretty good this year trying to just use what is in the stash but sometimes you need something new. 

Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment