Monday, January 22, 2024

Inspiration...Polo Top

 I am always looking for interesting tops.  This one is very interesting especially if you are a knit sewer with lots of extra small pieces:


This is the Ribbed Knit Wool Polo Top with Color Block Color by Akris Punto. Price tag: $495.00.  Details:  spread collar, v-neckline, short sleeves, hip length, fitted, pullover style.  Here's a view of just the top:


What you can not see unless you zoom in is that the body of top is done is a ribbed knit.  I do not live in climate where I would wear a short-sleeved wool knit.  However, I can see this done is a cotton knit or cotton blend or a good activewear.   I know the almost perfect pattern:


This is the Love Notions Frankie Polo pdf pattern.  You would only need to modify the sleeves a little bit, if you chose.  

Hope you are inspired to pull out that box/bag of knit pieces and get creative.

Happy Stitching!





No comments:

Post a Comment