Saturday, January 6, 2024

Sewing Related Christmas Gift Part 2...

 Sometime this past fall, I found The Maker's Atelier.  These patterns seem to be loose fitting for the most part and there are a couple that I am interested in.  I am very interested in the magazines.  I have not ordered in yet but most likely will.  Somewhere a long the line I discovered the Hurth Ruler at Home Atelier. This ruler interested me a great deal.  I requested this ruler and received it for Christmas.  If you are in the US, the ruler can be found at Cochenille.  Here is a peek at the ruler:




I have downloaded the instructions for using this ruler. I am really looking forward to having time to play with this.

There are also measuring bands available.  I am also intrigued by them.  In fact, the Cochenille site has many interesting things.

Have you tried these rulers?  Did they work for you?  I will post my results as I do the measuring and compare to the pattern.

Happy Stitching!




No comments:

Post a Comment