Wednesday, September 6, 2023

New Sewing Toys...

 I will admit that I enjoy collecting feet for my sewing machines.  In the last year of so, Juki released new feet for the MCS-1500.  I would love to have gotten all of the new items for the machine but they are mostly very expensive.  So, I selected the one I thought would be the used most.  


This is the Coverstitch Clear Presser Foot.  It will be replaced the metal one most likely for all sewing.  I can not express how happy I am about this foot.

The next item that I purchased was for my Bernette B77.  This machine is very limited on the feet that comes with it so I was happy that new feet were released.  I purchased a collection of feet:

This is the Decoration Presser Foot Set.  I was beginning to think that I would never find this set but I finally did.  It includes the following items: 

  • universal presser foot holder
  • ribbon couching foot
  • binder attachment
  • beading and sequin foot
  • pintuck foot
  • embroidery foot with clear sole
  • piping foot
  • zigzag foot with guide
  • roller foot
I admit that some of these feet I am more excited about than others.  The instructions are really lacking for this set but I will figure them out.

Do you like purchasing new accessories for your machines?  

Happy Stitching!




No comments:

Post a Comment