Thursday, September 7, 2023

A Little Indulgence...

 A couple of weeks ago, I made an inspiration post regarding a knit dress.  I really liked this dress and kept going back to look it.  I finally decided that I was going to buy it instead of an attempted recreation.  I ordered the dress with the hope that it would fit fairly well and hoping it was not too short.  Well, I was pleasantly surprise.  I ordered the blue version of the dress.


The fabric on the dress is very interesting.  Unfortunately, this is already sold out of four colors.  For me, this will be an every day type dress or going to church.  However, I think it would work well in an office environment as well.  

I do not tend to wear as many dresses in the winter as I do in the summer but I will be wearing them.  I miss getting dressed up to go to work.  So now, I dress up for me and my husband who I think deserves to see me looking somewhat nice from time to time.

 Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment