Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Just One More Dress Pattern...

 I have been thinking about getting this pattern for months.  Honestly, for now the summer dresses are covered pretty good but this little dress is just a little bit different with the little twist. 


This is the Style Arc Corina Knit Dress. Basic details: pull-on fitted dress, round neck with neck band, extended shoulders, and twisted front. Style Arc was having a sale and I decided to take advantage of it.  I did not realize that the Amazon Style Arc patterns were printed.  It was a pleasant surprise.

Now, I just need to figure out the sizing as I have not used a Style Arc pattern before.  I know I have fabric that will work to make the dress.  I just need to get the pattern fitted over winter.

Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment